Monday, March 22, 2010

Easy Rider





Here are two pictures for potential muties. The one picture I painted yellow to make it easier to see the gaps. At first I thought it would be ok, then the gap seemed just too big and now I think with some green stuff to bulk the cold one out a bit it will work fine. The dark elf legs for comparison are very tight against the cold one. Ungor heads are a little smaller than the marauders but it is not noticeable in my opinion and is advantageous if I want to use some of the dark elf bodies. The gene stealer head is kinda big but I think it could be made to work, exspecially with bulkier arms and some cloaks or robes to build him up. Overall I am about as excited for the muties as I have ever been! Although preparing this stuff help made me realize that it won't be easy, but if done right it will be great.

1 comment: