Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grey Knightz Update

First, I want to apologize for the picture heavy post(and mostly for the blurry ones) but a lot of progress has been made and needed to be documented. So I have taken some of the comments I have gotten and have taken them to heart and updated the power armour grey knightz that I have been working on. I started giving them stikkbombs and i felt that giving them backpacks would make them feel a lot less than just black orcs with gunz. So far I am pleased with the results. I now have a looted wagon/rhino courtesy of my friend Eric, who spent a lot of time this weekend to finish it.














4 comments:

  1. I have to say I am pretty impressed! I think the addition of the backpacks helps make them look better. Removing one of the blades on the prototype model's axe makes him look better, I think. Very nice job with the rhino, as well. Having all those extra pieces from the battlewagon came in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the Knight of the Flame (ha ha) came out. I think using plasti-card to "attach" the storm bolters is a good idea. It should be easier to remain somewhat uniform with them. Where are the nemesis falchions (and daemon hammers)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad,

    Haven't posted yet but I promised I would (its Warren). Love the conversions and the GK/Ork idea was a very neat one. Although it'll probably be a very labor-intensive endeavor, your idea is certainly both neat and creative. I am a big fan of your conversions; they all seem to be very nice. Eric did a great job on the Rhino too.

    What are you going to use for a Dreadknight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished an ork with falchions, I am finishing another guy and then I will post more pics. There are a lot of good dreadknight ork conversions out on the web I will probably loot. Glad everyone seems to like them!

    ReplyDelete