Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lets Go Pens!

So here are some more pictures. I more or less finished another halberd and a guy with a pair of falchions! I think they have turned out pretty good. Both backpacks may be a little suspect, but with a few more bitz they should be alright.







I also got to work on a death kultist. I used another warhammer starter orc. I really like the poses and they are a snap to trim and assemble. I didn't do too much to really make this guy look like a kultist, but he does have a skull! I would love to hear some ideas people have to make the kultists stand out. I think one will have a tombstone strapped to his back.




2 comments:

  1. He would stand out with two skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how these guys are turning out.
    In terms of the death kultists, he needs more leather and buckles. You could also give him smaller ninja like weapons (like a sai!). Also try adding power cables to all the models!

    ReplyDelete